Ideally, the subject of this blog would have been a Backstreet Boys lyric, but I couldn’t decide which one it should be. So insert your own BSB lyric there. KTBSPA.
I’m at the Stearns house in Anaheim, getting ready to go pick up Anthony and Adam and hang out with them. Anaheim is really pretty, quite a change from the Covina area, which I think is really ugly.
- This church killed their youth group. Thoughts? I love it, for so many reasons I’ll spare you. I tend to get a little wordy.
- I finally watched the MTV VMA’s. Much to my dismay, one of my favorite little boys did not actually sing his performance of my favorite song. However, I re-watched it anyway. I watched some of my favorite live performances of his and was relieved to remember that he is okay to sing live. Favorites like this one. oh and this one. okay but especially this one.
- Kanye West’s performance broke my heart. In case you’ve missed it, I love Kanye West and I think he deserves some grace. Grace should never be easy.
- Do you remember when I wrote an open letter to Krystin Behannon? She did the same for me.
- Everybody needs to click here and buy that cd. As if you needed more reason than my word, watch some of Brandon’s videos. Emily and I do quite frequently.
Until next time.